12 December 2022
It’s results day for our Class of 2022, and congratulations are in order.
Of our 44 students, 36 of our students completed a VCE pathway while 8 completed VCAL. We acknowledge the grit and determination of our students to achieve their impressive results.
Here is a summary of our results for 2022:
- Our DUX with the highest ATAR this year is: Emma Teesdale – 93.45
- Our average ATAR 70.36
- Our median Study Score is 30
- 21.2% of our students earned an ATAR of over 80
- 51.5% of our students earned an ATAR of over 70
Study Scores of 40 and over:
- Tom Pickles – 44 – Further Mathematics
- Thomas Weir – 42 – Further Mathematics
- Emma Teesdale – 42 – Psychology
- Mackenzie Close – 40 – Business Management
- Emma Teesdale – 40 – English
- Ned Bellears – 40 – English
- Natasha Meynink – 40 - Legal Studies
Our median Study Score - 30
Our mean Study Score - 30
Congratulations to each of our students. We wish them all well as they enjoy a well-deserved break at the end of a busy year.
We are looking forward to hearing news of their University offers on 21 December.